|Each pallet has the D.O.B. of each of our children.|
|I used my Cricut Explore to make the pallet "markings". The Cricut Explore can cut vinyl super tiny. The marking are only .5" high!|
- Two (2) 1/2″ x 1/2″ x 36″ square dowels.
- Three (3) 1/2″ x 1/4″ x 36″ rectangular dowels.
- Adhesive of choice. I used E600. Other options would be wood glue or hot glue.
- Mini nails to embellish with.
- A type of saw. If you the balsam dowels from Michael's, you can also cut it with an exacto knife.
- Inks or stain of your choice. I used Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Walnut Stain, Vintage Photo, Iced Spruce, Forest Moss & Antique Linen.
- To personalize, you will also need black vinyl and a cutting machine. You could also stamp your markings.
- Mod Podge (light single layer) to prevent ink colors from running once the drink sweats.