Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Halloween Shoe and Hair Clips

Making more goodies to hand out. Today, I worked on shoe and hair clips.  The shoe clips were a make it now project from Cricut Design Space and I added my choice for a hair clip.  I also added coordinating tags to clip them to for "treating".



For the base material, I used chalkboard fabric.  It cut perfectly and easily using the deep cut blade and custom setting for faux leather.  The pom poms for the bats were 1 1/2" and for the spider I used 1".  Once cut, I painted each with black glitter glue.  I used 1" small oval alligator clips to attach the bats and spiders to using hot glue.  
Last, I cut and edged my tags and added the clips for gift giving.  

Here is my Design Space file to recreate:



https://us.cricut.com/design/#/canvas/32667602

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love! I hope to see you back!