Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Bath & Body Works Halloween Candle Makeover

I don't know about you, but I have an obsession with candles.  Particularly, Bath & Body Works candles.  They are all so yummy smelling!  One thing I love about BBW candles, is the quality glassware they use to house their candles.  The labels can easily be removed to repurpose the jars and make something new.  For this makeover, I simply removed the labels and added some Cricut artwork to make them into Halloween decor.


The 3-wick candle already looked like candy corn.  I simply added a coordinating image.  Isn't she cute?  For the mini-candle, I turned it into a pumpkin and added a battery operated tealight (I had already used up the candle).  Both images are from the Cricut cartridge Mini Monsters and I used vinyl for the artwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love! I hope to see you back!