Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Snoopy - My First SVG Cut!

OK.  I have been trying to figure out how to load and import SVG's into Cricut Design Space and I think I have it!  Here is my very first creation using a SVG file.


The sentiment was created from Anna Griffin's new Chalkboard Stamp Set.

Hubby loves Snoopy, so I thought he would be a great start.  I downloaded the free SVG at:


Thanks Cori!  Once I imported it into design space, I copied and pasted to create the color layers and then I welded the dog house together to create the card base.  The file looks like this:


Thanks for joining me today.  Happy creating!



16 comments:

  1. OMG!! My daughter-in-law would love this

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, I tried to download but I only get the portion you have in black, not the rest of the layers, did you made those?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I made the rest of the layers by welding and using hide and contour.

      Delete
  3. I also would like to know how you did the rest of the layers, too, please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made the rest of the layers by welding and using hide and contour.

      Delete
  4. OMG I love it. Where can I get the file!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Unfortunately, it looks like the blog I got the SVG from no longer exists. Sorry =(.

      Delete
  5. Love this and my friend loves Snoopy, so going to try and make if for her birthday, Thank you for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely adoreable! The link isn't valid anymore. Is there any way to get this file still? TIA :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, it looks like the blog I got the SVG from no longer exists. Sorry =(.

      Delete
  7. That blog is no longer active at that link. I would love that file. Do you know if they changed the name?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love! I hope to see you back!