Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Chalkboard His & Her Piggy Banks

Looking for a unique and fun wedding shower or  bachelorette party gift?  How about His & Her chalkboard piggy banks?



To create these piggy banks, I first spray painted a medium sized and a small sized piggy bank with chalkboard paint.  I then used the new Cricut cartridge Chalkboard Fonts to create the lettering and design.  This cartridge is so fun to play around with.  It has three chalkboard fonts and various squiggles to create your own chalkboard typography.  I cut my designs out in white matte vinyl and used transfer tape to move them onto the piggy's .  That's it  super easy and super cute.  They will be sure to get a laugh from the recipient!

2 comments:

  1. This is just to cute and I do have a wedding shower coming up soon. Can't wipe the smile off my face.TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous Renee, your tray turned out terrific as well!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love! I hope to see you back!