Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Wild & Crazy Bead Swap #2

Here are the swap items I received back during a recent swap entitled "Wild and Crazy Bead Swap 2" hosted by JJewel.  There weren't any guidelines except use your Cricut somewhere and beads. 


CaliforniaRose



Sis O'Snap



Scrapperbecka



Maile Lei



Sara Andrews



Jodie R



JJewel's thank you gift.

The starfish on the bottom jsut ROCKS!


Ohh Snap



Marcjo



TiffysMom



cowgirl1hh



bleedingcricutgreen



I was TURTLE TWISTED!

Thank you Sherry for my award! I LOVE them!

I forgot to take a picture of mine before I sent it in, so hopefully a fellow circlet will take some and send them to me so I can share.  Feel free to visit their blogs and see what other craftiness they are up to.  =)

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving some love! I hope to see you back!