Friday, December 21, 2012

BoBunnny's Powder Mountain

I designed some samples from BoBunny's latest release Powder Mountain for my local scrapbook store.  The images are perfect to highlight outdoor and/or snow activities.
Here's another version of the paper crafted ornament I shared with you a few posts ago.

I added ribbon and distressed the scale leaves with Tim Holtz distress ink in Walnut.

This is a 5"x5" card I made.  The card shape is from the Cricut cartridge Christmas Cards.

I added an acrylic snowflake, a brad, ribbon, liquid pearls, distressed the edges and laced the skates for added interest. 

This 12"x12" LO uses images from the Powder Mountain image pack.

I also added the acetate snowflakes, brads and misc ribbon to the LO.
Here is what I started with:


This isn't even a fourth of what is included in this collection.  But, it gave me a great start to begin creating with.

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving some love! I hope to see you back!