Friday, July 13, 2012

My Pinkalicious Blog Hop ~ July 2012

Welcome back to our monthly Pinkalicious Blog Hop Friday!  You should have reached here from Roberta's blog.  If you are just joining us, please start at Robyn's blog.  There are so many great projects and I don't want you to miss a single one!  Today we are highlighting the cutest stamp set release yet from My Pink Stamper ~ Moo-ey Doodles.  I just LOVE this set.  I have had a fascination with creating with cows lately and this set was right up my alley!  For my project, I created a Keurig chocolate milk treat holder:







Materials Used:
  • Cricut cartridges County Fair and Cricut Craft Room Basics
  • My Pink Stamper Mooey Doodles stamp set
  • My Pink Stamper Darkest Night black hybrid ink
  • Stampin' Up! cardstock in Basic Black and Brushed Gold
  • AC white cardstock
  • Cricut cartridge acrylic (from packaging shell)
  • Misc ribbon from my stash
  • Stampin' Up! stampin' write in Regal Rose
  • Promarker in Sandstone
  • Signo white gel pen
  • Milk chocolate Keurig pods
I had a craft file for you, but it didn't save.  :(  I will try to recreate the file this weekend so come back and visit to download it.   The Moo-ey Doodles stamp set can be purchased in a kit exclusively at Shop Pumpkin Spice and is a MUST HAVE!  =)  Don't you think?  =)


 Thank you so much for hopping along with us!  Your next stop is with the talented Missy.  Here is the rest of the blog list in case you get lost or want to start from the beginning.  Enjoy!
Renee  ---You are here
Missy  ---  Go HERE next

32 comments:

  1. OMG! This is so cute and a such a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant idea!!!! I love this~!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great gift idea, I think I will use it for a bridal shower?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This came out so awesome I love it!! I'll have to check that cartridge out . Great job showcasing the stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is AMAZING! Love how you made this...so creative and clever...love it! Did I mention inspiring...lol. Fantastic job.
    Don't tell anyone...so far my fave.

    Have a great weekend!
    Dee B
    crafdeecat

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my fabulousness!!! I love this!!!
    XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!! I love, love your project, I use K-Kups and this would be a great gift...thank you soooo much for sharing...you are very talented!!!
    Liz Seubert
    17eroses@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE LOVE this treat box...totally wonderful!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant! I love all of it. The K cups, cow ribbon, cow box, and cow tag.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is so cute!! I love everything about it!! You did a fantastic job!!

    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet gift this makes! Great job. TFS!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this my friend. Great idea and the perfect ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Renee,
    This is AMAZING!!! I love my Keurig and this would be the perfect gift for anyone else who does too. I would love the file for the box :) So adorable!

    Big HUgs
    Cristi

    ReplyDelete
  14. OH girl, this project is right on...just perfect for the new stamp set. Sper cute! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute. I love the box.

    Barb from Toronto, Canada
    http://barbsmithdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a wonderful idea! It looks very classy :)

    Sheri R

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is fantastic Renee! Love the dots on the box and the tag is darling, the ribbon tops it off perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Who would have thought? This is such a wonderful take on the challenge! Just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love that you used the shape of a cow's head for the window cutout on the box...so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Renee - This box is absolutely awesome! I love the idea of Hot Chocolate and it is PERFECT any time of year!
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Renee -- Wonderful project you've designed here. I must pull out my country fair cartridge and use it -- thanks for the inspiration! lol!! I just love how you cut the shape of the cow for the inside of the box. :)
    Hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love this! So cute...very creative.

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  23. Renee, this is jaw-dropping creative! Milk chocolate from a cow...perfect. Fabulous project!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a cute project, I just love it! The tag so cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such a cute idea! Loooove the box! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Loving that box and ribbon set! You did moo-tastic!

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love! I hope to see you back!