Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Creative Color Challenge 04-30-12

Welcome to this week's Creative Color Challenge!  Here are your colors to create with this week:

Pumpkin Pie RGB: 255, 130, 1
Pacific Point RGB:  1, 128, 181
Real Red RGB: 198, 44, 58

And here are last week's winners:

Crafting Amidst the Chaos

Scootingranny's World's

Congratulations!  Feel free to pick up your winner's button from my right side bar.  In addition, you will both be entered into the monthly drawing for the Cricut cartridge Preserves or another prize from my stash if you already own this cart. 

And now, on to the monthly winner! 

Col's Creative Corner
Congratulations Colleen!  You are my monthly winner of the Cricut cartridge Preserves or a prize from my stash if you already have that one.  ;)  You have until Friday night, 04-04-12 to contact me to claim your prize. 

Thank you to everyone for playing along this past month!  For May, the monthly prize will be the Cricut cartridge Once Upon a Princess.  I look forward to seeing your creations...Good Luck!



9 comments:

  1. Quick question do we have to use those exact colors? I don't have paper with that exact name. I'm a new follower & just wanted to make sure I knew what to do!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The colors I use are from Stampin' Up! and are a guide. I provide the RGB's incase you want to print them out using an Imagine (or other method), but you are welcome to use any medium (paint, stickers, vinyl, etc.) or brand as long as you match the colors as closely as you can. The challenge is more about getting you out of your color comfort zone and getting you creating. =)

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the clarification of using the exact color names. I don't think I have the SU Colors...this might be an excuse to call my SU demonstrator! :0) I plan to join the color challenge this week! Thanks for hosting this challenge each week!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners. 2 winners out of 3 entries! Cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Just as a reminder of how winners are chosen:

      Each week, I pick one winner of my choice and one randomly using Random.org. Then, each of those winners are added to the pool to win the monthly prize which is chosen using Random.org. The more weekly challenges you participate in, the greater your chance at qualifying for the monthly prize. In addition, you could potentially end up in the monthly pool more then once. So glad you participated last week. Hope you will join in on the fun again!

      Delete
  4. I like this week's colors very bright and festive! I can't wait to get started on my creation and load.

    Thanks!
    Tianna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alright thank you! I just wanted to make sure! I'm somewhat new to the challenges & blog kind of stuff but I'm excited to start creating!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. And duh! LOL I'm new to the Cricut machines & I have the imagine. I forgot you can customize colors for printing! I've done a lot of cutting with the machine but not printing, which I'll start doing more of!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool! I sent you a PM at the MB! Thanks!
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love! I hope to see you back!