Sunday, May 6, 2012

Baby Cards



And the baby girl version:



This is the final challenge (it was actually first, but I worked backwards) on Pumpkin Spice.  The challenge:

Make a Card - any size, even a mini.
with the following elements:
- the color Blue,
- something Round,
- at least 3 layers or 3 different papers.

I used the Imagine cartridge Baby Boutique to print my papers and to cut my images from.  That's what I love about the Imagine - all the coordinating pieces are there for you at the touch of a finger.  You don't have to scrounge for matching papers and elements.    The sentiment is from My Pink Stamper's Sweet Baby stamp set.

5 comments:

  1. So prety and sweet!! Love that you made a boy and girl version!!
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards! So elegant!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both cards!So adorable!TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! I love the little crown! The colors are fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Pumpkin Spice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful baby cards. I love how you did a boy and a girl version. I really need this cartridge. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love! I hope to see you back!