Tuesday, October 11, 2011

You Are My Sunshine Layout.

Here is the next Cricut Circle Blogiversary Challenge:

The Challenge: Use your Imagine Machine to print a background (it can be a solid color or a patterned paper from your Imagine cartridge) and use it on your project as well as cutting an image of your choice in layers- that’s right, choose the layers option on your image and print out one or all of the layers offered, piece them together on your project!



Now this project was super easy due to the Imagine!  The first thing I  did was to create my edged background on a piece of 12x12 cardstcok.  I did this utilizing a Martha Stewart punch set.  Next, I printed my background paper (pg. 29) at fit to page using the Imagine cart Nursery Tails and adhered it to the edged 12x12 once I trimmed it.  The layer I chose is from the same cartridge (pg. 23).  Like the challenge requested, I printed all the layers and pop dotted them together (cut at 3.0" relative size).  I used the Imagine Shape library and flood filled 2 square shapes for my pics using the pattern on pg. 39, one @ 3.5" and one at 4.0".  I added some lime twine to the two squares before I adhered them to the layout.  Lastly, I used stickles, a white Signo gel pen,  and Crystal Effects (glossy accents) to highlight different images on the layout.  That's it!  A complete layout created in very little time. 

3 comments:

  1. What a great page. Love the colors and the design. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout Renee! I love this background and your layers add great depth!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! The colors are so pretty! What a lovely, sunshiny day!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love! I hope to see you back!