Saturday, October 29, 2011

More Lunchbox Thoughts

I love the new stamp set Lunchbox Thoughts by Robyn at My Pink Stamper.  There are so many sayings to create such cute, fun, and fast cards.  This is an example of a note card I made:



The card base is a square cut at 4.0" x 4.0".  I added a 1.0" x 4.0" rectangle wrapped in kraft twine to the bottom once I edged it and the base in Stampin' Up Crumb Cake ink.  Next, I cut my lunchbox and all it's layers from Cricut Cartridge Campin' Critters all at 3.25".  I inked all the edges and added it to my card.  Last, but not least, I stamped my sentiment "enjoy your LUNCH" in the same ink ink.  Easy!

3 comments:

  1. Love this set! Had to pre-order it this morning. My first pink stamper stamps. Yay me! Very cute notecard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card and this stamp set..yeah it is on its way to me
    http://coolbeansbylb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute Renee, I really like what you did with the twine at the bottom!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love! I hope to see you back!