Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Second Chance Banner Contest

I was simply amazed at all the banners that my crafty friends created!  I wish everyone was a winner because each and every banner was a winner in my eyes!  I would like to host my own second chance contest at winning a prize for your banner.  Now, my prize isn't a E2 (lol), but you do get to win a prize of your choice from my blog candy stash (anything from a 6x6 paper pad to a Cricut cartridge).

Sound like fun?  All you have to do is link your CRICUT banner to this post by this Friday evening 11:59pm.   I will use Random.Org to select a winner on Saturday morning. Until then, happy scrapping!


8 comments:

  1. Thanks Renee! The link worked!
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet! What a nice idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Renee...what an awesome idea...to host a second chance contest!!! Does the banner have to be made for this challenge only...no backlinking???
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for inquiring Jessica. It is specifically for those that entered the HSN Banner contest with a "CRICUT" banner (see the specifics two posts down). But, I would hate to leave anyone out, so if you are feeling crafty you can create a new banner with the word "CRICUT" to be elgible. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for a second chance. I think this is the cutest idea and so super sweet too! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the second chance banner contest!

    Tracy
    owlbecraftin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Renee thanks for doing this. For some reason blogger was creating duplicates on my banner. Can you delete the one banner that shows teh photo of the linky tool.

    Sorry - it kept given me an error and then it added it 2 times.

    Thanks for hosting this. It is fun seeing all the great banners.

    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are toooooo sweet to do host this - how fun! Nice to see everyone's banners again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love! I hope to see you back!