Friday, August 12, 2011

Exploring My Pink Stamper's New Stamp Set: Sweet Goodness

Need some chocolate therapy? 

I made the bandaid from Cricut Solution cart Indie Art into a trifold card.  I added velcro to close it around the chocolate bar so that it can be opened up and written inside.


This shape card was created using my Imagine and the Imagine cartridge Yummy.  I print and cut it twice so I could hand cut the windows and door for added dimension.  I also used one of the elements from one of the banners to layer the roof.  I then sticked the window sills, icing and cherries and topped the card off with some pink and white bakers twine.


This treat box was created from the Cricut Project cartridge Sweet Tooth Boxes.  I also used the Imagine cartridge Yummy to printed the ice cream background paper.  I added pink, blue and green stickles for the sprinkles and red for the cherry.  I also used the Cuttlebug Blossoms embossing folder for the cone.
All of these sentiments are from the My Pink Stamper set Sweet Goodness.  Isn't it yummy?

 


3 comments:

Thank you for leaving some love! I hope to see you back!