Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Cricut Circle Weekly Challange #29: Handmade Flower

Weekly Challenge #29: Handmade Flower Challenge!
The Challenge: Handcraft a flower using your Cricut and/or Cuttlebug machine and use it on your project.


I am back...atleast I think so! =) I guess it depends on the babies and whether or not they let me craft OR if I choose to lose additional sleep! Decisions, decisions.....

For this layout, I used the carts Accent Essentials and Ashlyn's Alphabet. I cut the flower at several different sizes and in two differnet colors. I then alternated the colors to make them pop and used silver and vanilla brads in the middle to give them some additional texture.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout! Love the colors and how elegant it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this LO, the colors are perfect. It really makes the pictures stand out. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful LO! And who needs sleep? LOL :o)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty layout and pretty girls as well. Love the colors. And congrats on a beautiful baby. Hope she's letting you get some sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful and elegant LO. I love the flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love! I hope to see you back!