Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Cricut Circle Weekly Challenge #22: Once Upon a Time

Weekly Challenge #22: Once Upon A Time Challenge!
The Challenge: Include a Fairytale or Folklore figure in your project (princesses, gnomes, etc.)

For this challenge, I decided to break out of my box in two ways:

1. I would do something NOT so cutsie.

2. I would ONLY use my Imagine.

The folklore figure I selected was a dragon. All the papers and cuts were printed and pulled from the Imagine cart JT. I plan on putting pictures of my nephew skateboarding on the 12x12 layout.

I pop dotted all the layers of the dragon (a total of 4 layers). This makes it pretty thick and very expensive looking (if I were to buy a 3-D sticker of this kind). I also layered the banners (where I will journal on). Lastly, I did some minor embellishing with red and black Stickles.

3 comments:

  1. Great job on your LO. I wish I could you my Imagine more often. I am really so intimidated by the machine.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your work, Renee! You completely ROCKED the JT cartridge here! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic work! You are really inspiring me to finally sit down and learn how to use my Imagine.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love! I hope to see you back!