Saturday, February 5, 2011

Cricut Circle Weekly Challenge #19: Whatevah!

Weekly Challenge #19: Whatevah! Challenge
“Whatevah!” is a phrase a lot of parents of teens hear around their house on daily basis. We thought we’d take that phrase to heart for this next challenge. What we’d like you to do is use WHATEVAH shape you would like, but be sure to repeat it three times on your project. Project must also include spray ink and must be newly created for this challenge.




For this challenge, I used the Imagine More Cards cart in conjunction with Forever Young and Ashlyn's Alphabet to create most of the design paper, cardstock and cuts. The exceptions include the flower which was cut from Straight From the Nest and the lace scallop border which was made from a SU punch. I sprayed the flower and the pink ribbon with Tattered Angels glimmer mist in Creme de Chocolat. I also used pink stickles to line the dress and highlight it's ribbon.

This was my first attempt to flood fill an original Cricut cart image with an Imagine Design. I love the way it works... so simple and you never have to run out of paper in the middle of a project again! I also created the brown cardstock by flood filling one of the emblems. The color printed perfectly. I am really looking forward to the future updates to the Imagine and it's possible capabilities. Have I mentioned how AWESOME it cuts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love! I hope to see you back!