Thursday, February 3, 2011

Cricut Circle Weekly Challenge #18: Back to the Basics

Weekly Challenge #18: Back to the Basics Challenge!
For this challenge we want you to go “Back to the Basics” . . . by using ONLY the cartridge(s) that came with your machine or Gypsy! You must use THREE cuts on your project (the complete title or words counts as one cut). We can’t wait to see what you come up with!



I have SO many pictures I need to scrapbook! These pictures are of my son a couple of days after he was born. I love them in black and white. Thank goodness for the Cricut Circle challenges! They keep me creating. Someday, I hope to catch up...

The cart I used was Gypsy Wanderings. I used it for all the cuts to include the blue square layer, the scalloped image, the phrases and the flourish. For embellishing, I sewed the edges (need to work on those rounded corners), used the SU tag punch on the photos, and fastened jewels to the center of each flourish.

2 comments:

  1. What a great layout! The colors really make it pop. LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to mention that I want to share a Stylish Blogger award with you. Check it out on my blog.

    http://crystal-kovach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love! I hope to see you back!