Thursday, January 13, 2011

Cricut Circle Weekly Challenge #15 - Feeling Frosty

Weekly Challenge #15: Feeling Frosty!
Brrrr! Winter is in full swing over many parts of the country . . . but even if it is warm where you are, you can use Winter-inspired elements to fuel your creative juices on your next Cricut project. We challenge you to incorporate white paint, metal, and a snowflake cut on your project this week.



For this week's challenge, I created hanging wall art. I bought the wood piece at Hobby Lobby for $.19! I then painted it with white pearlized Adirondack Acrylic Paint Dabber and added Martha Stewart Chunky glitter to it before it dried. I then cut the phrase "Frosty" from Winter Woodland and the snowflake from Winter Frolic. The cardstock and ribbon are SU and the Swarovski Crystals are from Jolees.

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute decoration! I would love something like this hanging in my home during January! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love! I hope to see you back!