Thursday, December 9, 2010

Look what I bought today!

I know I already have a Cricut Expression, but at this deal, I figured my mom or sister could have one too! =)

The listing on Craigslist was for $185 and included a twice used Cricut Expression, 6 opened but new cartridges (to include Tags, Bags, Boxes and More), 2 new blades, 3 new 12x12 mats, 2 new 6x12 mats, all manuals, cords and discs. I thought that was a pretty good deal! Upon picking the items up I found the bundle to include a new Cricut Design Studio Kit, a new Cricut Cuttables Stamp Kit, a Cricut Card Making booklet, a Top 20 Tips, Tools and Techniques DVD, 2 new PACKS of blades (which equals 4 and not the two), a spatula and to top it off, the packet of 2 new 12x12 mats was actually a blister pack of three, so I got a total of 7 NEW 12x12 mats! I am doing the Happy Dance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love! I hope to see you back!