Saturday, July 31, 2010

Cricut Daily Challenge for 7-30-10 & 7-31-10

This is my Cricut Daily Challenge Entry. I made my FIRST chipboard album! Since the challenge was "scrap your stash - paper", I went through my oh so lonely stash and pulled out a bunch of cat papers I had saved from a cat/dog paper stack I had bought to make some doggie scrapbooks for myself and friends a few years back.












I made the album by welding several images on the Gypsy. Carts used included Doodlecharms, Animal Kingdom, Cuttin Up & Everyday Paperdolls. The scallops on the last page were made using a Stampin Up Scallop punch and I used some SU hodgepodge hardware & ribbon throughout the book. I inked all the edges with SU Espresso ink as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love! I hope to see you back!